Friday, November 13, 2009

It's about time . . .

I've been needing to create a blog for some time now but no time seemed as enticing as this morning.

I got up to get ready for work (opening shift at Delias) and in the shower I just decided to make a photoblog today. No more messing around. No more thinking about it. It's about time to just do it.

So I did.

And here it is.

I'm going to upload some past photos I've done, just to give people an idea of my work. Be paitent with me as I figure out how this photoblog thing works, I'd appreciate it.

Sincerely, Jillian

1 comment:

  1. Hey, this is Adam's wife, Janelle. I was looking at Stephanie Rose's pictures and somehow came across your blog. Anyways, I saw in an earlier post that you said you hate the white space between the photos. There is a site that has free templates and backgrounds and stuff for blogger and they are really cute and easy to apply. I'm not certain if they would fix the spacing issue or not, but it's worth a look anyway!
    http://www.shabbyblogs.com/
    Or you may want to try logging into blogger, going to settings, formatting, convert line breaks and say "no".
    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete