Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Newbywedding















The bridal Toms :)








THE MOST beautiful wedding venue I have ever seen in my entire life.









Very much a Toms wedding . . .




Somewhere in here the pictures change size on the blog -- my bad. But I wanted to get them up so badly that I didn't care enough to take 15 more minutes to go back and change it . . . sorry . . .











Prayers from the bridesmaids before the wedding

















The cake that Liand could NOT stop talking about :)
"They're going on FOOD NETWORK!!"



Chris' specialty cupcakes















1 comment:

  1. I"m almost certain that she's wearing my dream wedding dress.
    and i want my bridal party and the grooms guys to wear toms as well.

    what a dream wedding. sigh :)

    great pics jillian!

    ReplyDelete