Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Erica and Josh engagements

Meet Erica and Josh.





For their engagements all they knew was that they wanted railroad tracks. When Erica told me this, I knew exactly where to take them in Denton. We started off in this field and then made our way over to the tracks.

















On the way to the site, Erica apologized in advance for being "non-photogenic." Everyone who knows Erica, you have my permission to slap her when you see her next. Look at her working it in this next photo:



My personal favorite:






















So we're sitting on the train tracks shooting away when James goes, "A train's coming." We didn't believe him until we heard the train horn blow and look up to see an approaching train. We scrambled off the tracks and were content to let it pass us by. But as I watched the train zipping past us, inspiration hit and I start YELLING at Josh over the blaring noise of the train, "KISS HER!!! KISS HER!!" while I flail my arms around in hand motions trying to communicate. I think it worked out rather nicely.
















I wanted to say thank you to my sweet husband who came along and assisted with the reflector -- such a great help!

2 comments:

  1. I love it. The passing train is amazing. I'm glad you yelled, "Kiss her! Kiss her!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make me wanna get engaged to Dale all over again! or...maybe just hire you to take photos since we're 7 year in..:)

    ReplyDelete