Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wedding, Nick and Carrie

Two things in this post: 1) This will be the last post on this photoblog because I am about to unveil an ooooooooooooooooooooficial photography website next week that I have been tinkering with for-ev-er. Huzzah! It's about time, right?

2) Cousin Carrie's wedding!
Last month I went to a wedding as a guest. I can't even REMEMBER the last time I was just a guest at a wedding! That being said, there was no. way. in. the. world. I was going to that wedding without my camera. Not happening. So here are some shots I got throughout the course of the evening -- from a family perspective.

Carrie got married to Nick in the backyard of her parent's house where she grew up and the entire wedding was entirely heartfelt, genuine and sincere. They have such a sweet story, and I just could not be more thrilled for them.

We'll start with a lovely picture of my mother before the ceremony began.




Carrie and Nick used a typewriter for their guestbook -- how fun!

The theme for the wedding was trees -- trees on the invitations, the guestbook, programs, and on the ground. Everything about the wedding fit together as perfectly as a dream.


They got married under a tree that Carrie used to climb as a child




My Mommer and Aunt Fran fauning over pictures :)


Husband! He's so handsome!!






Quite often the things James says solicit faces like this . . . and it's ok!




It was entirely heart-warming to see the way that Nick and Carrie looked at each other. Complete adoration.



Mother-daughter moment




Meet my family. They're just really concerned for whatever was in my Aunt Joan's teeth.



My mom and two of her cousins -- typical stances.













A good flower girl just ought to twirl all the time, but that's just my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. SO PRETTY!!!! Jillian you are incredibly talented. Thank you so so so very much for these beautiful memories. You will no doubt go far with your photography and I can't wait to watch it happen. Good luck with the new site :)

    ReplyDelete