Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The pursuit of photography

I know the goal was to dial down on the computer time yesterday, but last night I couldn't stop -- I was in a photographic whirlwind! I found a jackpot of four professional California photographers' blogs that I got lost in, which led to me taking notes, jotting down ideas and observations from my own photography, and then started having all these questions I wanted to ask these photographers who've been in the business way longer than me.
James tried to keep up with me, but finally succumbed to sleep during an episode of 'Hey Arnold' (his new favorite show to watch on Netfix recently) around 1 a.m. He tried so diligently though.




Before I knew it, it was 4 a.m. James woke up from on the couch and came where I was at the dining room table. "I know you were taking pictures of me," he said groggily. Can't slip anything past this vigilent fellow. It was time to stop the photography research for the night (morning?) and go to bed.
But I went to bed completely and entirely excited about photography, where I want to be as a photographer and the journey of getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment