Monday, August 16, 2010

Seven hours

Yesterday I worked with pictures on my computer for seven straight hours.
I made myself sick.
Not actually sick, but I did have a headache and my stomach felt like I had eaten airplane food.
So today I've it down several notches on the time I spend editing/researching wedding photos -- I just get over-eagar, okay?

I also spent a lot of time thinking about who I am as a photographer. I spend so much time looking at dozens of professional photography blogs and websites that I worry about loosing my own signature photography style in the attempt to make my work emulate other photographers'. I don't really know what to do with these thoughts, just know I'm thinking them. Reflecting on the subject.

In other news, yesterday James and I bought 20 bananas at Kroger. And this morning I woke up with the Strawberry Shortcake theme song stuck in my head (I babysat a 4-yr-old and a 2-yr-old several days last week).

Have a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment