Sunday, August 15, 2010

Jill, Bridals

It has been such an pleasure to work with Jill throughout the past few weeks -- engagements, an almost bridal session, and then this bridal session I'm posting -- all leading up to her wedding yesterday! She is a beautiful bride and a beautiful person. I'm excited to finally be able to post just a few of her bridals: Ladies and gentlemen, meet Mrs. Palomino.





We started the session in a library. We were very quiet.










Kelly and Rachel came along to help, which turned out to be especially helpful when the bride needed to climb up onto a desk and then prop herself up in a very narrow window "sill."


















































And I quote: "I love my shoes almost more than I love my dress."











Braving the forest . . .





In the words of Tyra Banks: fierce.










Alas, the mosquitos were biting so we had to rush that bride out of there. Big, red, mosquito bites are terribly unbecoming.











Wedding pictures to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment