Saturday, August 21, 2010

Jonas + Jill - Wedding (SNEAK PREVIEW)

Here's a quick glimpse of Jill and Jonas' first look before the ceremony.

A first look is when a bride and groom opt to see each other before the ceremony in any number of creative ways. This provides a way for the couple to share a private first wedding day moment together -- and provides this photographer an opportunity to snag pictures like these:





Pure, intimate wedding day reactions between just the two of them and a camera to capture it all.

A first look afforded us plenty of time before the ceremony to capture wedding portraits of just the two of them, pictures we wouldn't have time to snag after the ceremony. I love it when the couples I shoot choose to do a first look, because it gives me an opportunity to intimately capture their first moments together on their wedding day and helps the rest of the day to run smoothly and naturally.

If you're interested in hearing more about first looks or if you would like me to share my experiences (as a former bride myself in addition to my photographer experiences) with first looks, please e-mail me (jilliandaniels@my.unt.edu) and I would love to share them with you!

1 comment:

  1. EEEEEKKKKKK!!!!! Thank you!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete